Thai Barbecued Salmon
The blend of both Thai chili and barbecue sauces gives Pamela's salmon a sweet, spicy kick that's special enough to serve guests. With just four ingredients, this entree couldn't be much simpler!
Pamela Brick - Chicago, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 4 salmon fillets (1 inch thick and 4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, chili sauce and
- cilantro. Set aside 1/4 cup for serving.
- Cook salmon on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 4-5
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently
- with sauce mixture. Serve salmon with reserved sauce.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 salmon fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 283 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.