Texas Two-Step Slaw Recipe
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup Mexicorn, drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lime juice and cumin. Pour over the coleslaw and toss to coat. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Texas Two-Step Slaw
Sort By :
love at first bite. I use it with popcorn shrimp to make yummy shrimp tacos.
I first made this coleslaw 6 years ago when I saw it in Simple & Delicious. My grandmother gave me a gift subscription because I was newly married and didn't really know how to cook. My husband loved it!! I make it often in the summer and now it has gotten around our family and friends so when there is a baby shower or picnic I am always asked to bring my "spicy coleslaw!" People tell me they are not big on coleslaw, but this one they like!! Thanks for a great recipe that now brings to mind great memories!
My whole family just loves this! I make it often during the hot summer when u dont want to use the oven. Yummy!!!
This recipe is identical to Ranch Coleslaw. We were disappointed in the recipe and will not make it again.