Texas Two-Step Corn Medley Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the squash, garlic, chilies, salt and pepper. Saute until squash is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add corn; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 273 calories, 18 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 49 mg cholesterol, 841 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Texas Two-Step Corn Medley
"I made this recipe when it first came out in TOH and my family loved it. It has great flavor and I've made it many times."