Texas Two-Step Corn Medley Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chilies
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) Mexicorn, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add the squash, garlic, chilies, salt and pepper. Saute until squash is crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add corn; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand until the cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 273 calories, 18g fat (12g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 841mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 5g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Texas Two-Step Corn Medley
"I made this recipe when it first came out in TOH and my family loved it. It has great flavor and I've made it many times."