- 3 cups each Corn Chex, Wheat Chex and Rice Chex
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1 cup cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2-1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, peanuts, pretzels and crackers. In a small bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce and seasoned salt; pour over cereal mixture.
- Microwave in batches on high for 2 minutes, stirring three times. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews for Texas Snack Mix
Sort By :
It's spicy, but not hot. I didn't microwave it in batches, I just put the whole big bowl in and then spread it out to cool and it turned out great -- still crispy.
Don't waste your time with the "Fat loss for idiots" I paid the required $40, tried it twice and gotten sick by the 5th day. It's so not healthy!