- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For icing, in a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and
- milk. Cook and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase
- heat to medium. Do not stir. Cook for 3-6 minutes or until bubbles
- form in center of mixture and syrup turns amber. Remove from the
- heat; transfer to a small bowl. Cool to room temperature. Gradually
- beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Frost cupcakes. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 216 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.