- Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and
- refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate egg
- Punch dough down and shape into a ball. Press into a greased 9-in.
- round baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until nearly
- doubled, about 45 minutes. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with
- sesame seeds. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool.
- Combine the first four burger ingredients; crumble beef over mixture
- and mix well. On a greased broiler pan, shape meat mixture into an
- 8-1/2-in. patty.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 160°. To serve, split bun in half. Place lettuce, burger
- and cheese on bun bottom; replace top. Cut into wedges. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 710 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 1,381 mg sodium, 76 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.