Tex-Mex Spinach Salad Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups cubed peeled jicama
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2/3 cup chipotle ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Serve with dressing. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 125 calories, 10g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 244mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Spinach Salad
"I added some fresh roasted corn from the cob and a little avocado and topped it with ranch dressing with avocado mixed in and it was delicious."