- To prepare dip: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream
- and 4-1/2 teaspoons seasoning mix. Serve with corn chips. Yield:
- about 1 cup.
- To prepare chicken: Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the process cheese, sour
- cream and milk. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is
- melted. Add the chicken, beans, tomatoes and 2 tablespoons seasoning
- mix; heat through.
- Drain noodles; add to sauce and toss to coat.
- Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: Tex-Mex Dip: 1/4 cup (calculated without corn chips) equals 265 calories, 27 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Tex-Mex Chicken: 1 serving equals 582 calories, 27 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 1470 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 38 g protein