- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, soup and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Pasta
Sort By :
"I thought it was pretty good. I took another reader's advice and added a packet of taco seasoning to the meat. I think that added a nice flavor to it. I'm just not sure if I was a fan of the cream of chicken soup with the other ingredients. If I was to make it again I might try a can of cheddar cheese soup instead. It was definitely a quick and easy meal."
"A new favorite in our home! Made it exactly as written, but had to double the recipe (except the hamburger). Glad I did as there weren't any leftovers. One of my kids added peperoccinis for a little added kick. Delicious! Thanks for sharing the recipe!"
"Excellent! Very easy and great recipe for those evenings when you don't have time to make a gourmet meal! Everyone love it!"
"This was so easy and delicious. My husband loved it! I will be making this again. I used a medium heat salsa and it was perfect."
"Quick, easy and yummy. I used more cheese and hot (not mild) salsa. Crumpled up tortilla chips made a nice topping (just before serving). My son likes to add a few dashes of hot sauce as well."