Tex-Mex Pasta Recipe
After a recent surgery, I wasn’t able to stock up on groceries. One night, I looked in my pantry and created this. The results were fabulous! —Michele Orthner, Lethbridge, Alberta
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, soup and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through.
- 3. Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC