After a recent surgery, I wasn’t able to stock up on groceries. One night, I looked in my pantry and created this. The results were fabulous! —Michele Orthner, Lethbridge, AB
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook beef in a
- Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the salsa, soup and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through. Drain
- pasta; stir into meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is
- Yield: 4 servings.