- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, soup and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Pasta
Sort By :
"This was so easy and delicious. My husband loved it! I will be making this again. I used a medium heat salsa and it was perfect."
"Quick, easy and yummy. I used more cheese and hot (not mild) salsa. Crumpled up tortilla chips made a nice topping (just before serving). My son likes to add a few dashes of hot sauce as well."
"Made this dish as a quick and easy meal to make for our priests (who request meals that are not too spicy). It was super easy and fast to make, and inexpensive. Overall good flavor, however, next time I will add a little more spice when I make it for my family (it was too bland for my tastes). I used mild salsa, maybe next time I will try it with hot salsa. I also added extra cheese."
"Loved it. Fast and easy."
"This was very tasty. I added Taco Seasoning to the meat to add some extra flavor. I also used 2 cups of cheese... you can never have too much cheese."