Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas Recipe
To make this satisfying main dish, Nancy simply folds the zesty chicken starter into warm four tortillas, then sprinkles them with cool toppings like fresh tomatoes, lettuce and sour cream.
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups Tex-Mex Chicken Starter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute red pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Add chicken starter and water; heat through. Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with the cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC