Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 cups Tex-Mex Chicken Starter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 flour tortillas (7 inches), warmed
- Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sour cream and salsa, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute red pepper in oil until crisp-tender. Add chicken starter and water; heat through. Spoon filling down the center of tortillas; fold in half. Serve with the cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream and salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Tex-Mex Chicken Fajitas
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.