- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk until a soft dough forms. Stir in cheese and chilies. Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Biscuits
"I made these to go with my salmon patties. They were delicious! Next time I will brush them with a little melted butter and garlic powder to really put them over the top!"
"These were really good with my spicy eggs this morning. A nice change from plain biscuits. Soft and fluffy!"