- 1 bunch green onions (6 onions), chopped, divided
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilies, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- Tortilla chips
- Set aside 1 tablespoon chopped green onions for garnish. In fondue pot or chaffing dish, combine the beans, sour cream, cream cheese, shredded cheeses, chilies, taco seasoning and remaining green onions.
- Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with reserved onions. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Yield: 40 appetizer servings.
Originally published as Tex-Mex Bean Dip in Country Woman May/June 1990, p35
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Tex-Mex Bean Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review