Terrific Turkey Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg white, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Stir in the oat bran, green pepper, onion, olives, garlic, celery salt, marjoram, sage and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- 2. Pat into a loaf in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 253 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 421 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Terrific Turkey Meat Loaf
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.