You'll love this moist tender entree. Not only is it loaded with flavor, but it's low in carbohydrates and saturated fat. -Wanda Bannister of New Bern, North Carolina
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- In a large bowl, combine the egg white, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Stir in the oat bran, green pepper, onion, olives, garlic, celery salt, marjoram, sage and pepper. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well.
- Pat into a loaf in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Terrific Turkey Meat Loaf in Light & Tasty October 2005, p21
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Terrific Turkey Meat Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review