Terrific Turkey Club Recipe
Stone ground mustard and tangy cranberry sauce combine to liven up a traditional turkey sandwich. I've added celery for a refreshing crunch.—Janet Sanders, Pine Mountain, Georgia
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 rye or wheat sandwich roll, split
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced celery
- 1. Spread mustard on roll bottom. Layer with cheese, cranberry sauce, turkey and celery. Replace roll top. Yield: 1 serving.
1 sandwich: 366 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1279mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Terrific Turkey Club
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC