Stone ground mustard and tangy cranberry sauce combine to liven up a traditional turkey sandwich. I've added celery for a refreshing crunch.—Janet Sanders, Pine Mountain, Georgia
- 1 teaspoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 rye or wheat sandwich roll, split
- 2 ounces Gouda cheese, sliced
- 1 teaspoon jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced celery
- Spread mustard on roll bottom. Layer with cheese, cranberry sauce, turkey and celery. Replace roll top. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Terrific Turkey Club in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p50
Reviews for Terrific Turkey Club
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review