Terrific Sub Sandwich Recipe
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa Salami
- 1/4 pound sliced Canadian bacon
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices, optional
- 1. Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine Miracle Whip and Italian dressing until smooth; spread on cut sides of bread. On bottom half, layer ham, salami, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes if desired; replace top half. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 562 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 1575mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Terrific Sub Sandwich
"This is a very good, simple sub recipe. The dressing is very good and goes well with the meats. I usually use provolone cheese. Quick to put together and delicious. Great to make ahead and take along on picnics and day trips."