Teriyaki Veggie Wraps Recipe
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1. In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the green pepper, onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in teriyaki sauce; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2. Spoon vegetable mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 271 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 833mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 12g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 lean meat, 2 vegetable, 0 fat.