Teriyaki Veggie Wraps
Asian flavors and Mexican cheese come together for a delicious mix of ethnic tastes in these saucy wraps. They'd be perfect as a snack or a light meal for two. —Joan Mazzeo, Pittsfield, Massachusetts
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute the
- green pepper, onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms;
- cook 3 minutes longer. Stir in teriyaki sauce; cook and stir for 1-2
- minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Spoon vegetable mixture down the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle
- with cheese; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 wrap equals 271 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 833 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 vegetable, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fat.