- 12 fat-free flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Warm in oven at 350° for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the turkey, onion and garlic over medium heat until turkey is no longer pink; drain. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry broccoli in oil for 2 minutes. Add the teriyaki sauce, five-spice powder, garlic powder and pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in cheese and turkey mixture; heat through.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup filling off center on each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over fill and roll up. Place seam side down in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Teriyaki Turkey Burritos
"Easy and tasty. We enjoy with sweet and sour sauce."
"I used ground chicken instead of ground turkey. We really enjoyed the flavor of these, but I felt like the cheese took away from the other ingredients and did not mesh well. Next time I will not use any cheese."
"We all like these burritos, one of our favorite recipes. I do add creole seasoning and use whole wheat tortillas."