The marinade for this tender pork entree is so good that it's hard to believe it calls for only three ingredients. You can easily double or triple the recipe to accommodate larger gatherings without much effort.
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 35 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, sugar and
- ketchup. Add the pork tenderloin; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place pork in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 35-40 minutes or until
- a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before
- slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.