- 4 pounds country-style pork ribs
- 2/3 cup fresh tangerine or orange juice
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated tangerine or orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place ribs, meat side down, on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake at 425° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn ribs. Reduce temperature to 350° and bake 30 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and set aside. Remove ribs from rack; discard drippings and foil. Return ribs to pan; pour tangerine mixture over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, turning ribs often, for 30-40 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Tangerine Ribs in Country Pork 1996, p107
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki Tangerine Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review