Teriyaki Steak with Crunchy Onions and Peppers Recipe
Steaks may also be broiled.
- 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1. Place steaks in a large resealable heavy-duty plastic bag: pour teriyaki sauce over steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- 2. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook mushrooms until golden brown. Add pepper strips and cook 3 minuets or until tender. Keep warm.
- 3. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard teriyaki sauce from steaks. Place beef over direct heat. Grill, covered, over high heat 15 minutes for medium doneness, turning once. Place steaks on serving plates. Stir onions into mushroom-pepper mixture; spoon over steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Teriyaki Steak with Crunchy Onions and Peppers
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC