Teriyaki Salmon Recipe
Salmon is special here in the Northwest, and we've often had the privilege of catching some in the Columbia River. This recipe never fails to be a hit, whether we broil the salmon in the oven or grill it outdoors.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add salmon to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Spoon reserved marinade over fish; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Spoon marinade over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC