Teriyaki Salmon with Sesame Ginger Rice Recipe
This delicious recipe is lower in fat, super-fast and elegant enough for company. It's packed full of vitamins and antioxidants and is good not only for your waistline, but for your heart, too! Katrina Lopes - Lyman, South Carolina
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- Cook rice according to package directions. Meanwhile, place salmon fillets in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Combine syrup and teriyaki sauce; spoon 1/3 cup mixture over fillets.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with remaining syrup mixture.
- In a large skillet, saute onions in butter until tender. Add spinach and cooked rice; saute 2 minutes longer. Stir in dressing; heat through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Salmon with Sesame Ginger Rice in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p19
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Teriyaki Salmon with Sesame Ginger Rice(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Side Dishes >
- Baked Fish >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Rice Side Dish Recipes >