- 1/4 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic pepper blend
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound), skin removed and cubed
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 6 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 1 red onion slice, separated into rings
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in a food processor. Add bread crumbs; cover and process until blended. Shape into four patties; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill patties, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-7 minutes. Turn and grill or broil 3-5 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- Spread 1-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise on each bun. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato and onion. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Teriyaki Salmon Burgers
Sort By :
"A good weeknight dinner but nothing special. Very easy but I didn't see the 1 hour + 1 hour so only marinated about 30 minutes and didn't do the refrigerate for an hour. I broiled the patties and it only took about 5 minutes. I served with a wedge salad."
"This recipe is delicious and easy. Took these burgers to a cookout and they were a hit! I"m making this a second time today. It's a keeper."