- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add salmon to remaining marinade; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once.
- Drain and discard marinade. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Spoon reserved marinade over fish; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Spoon marinade over fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Teriyaki Salmon
"Fine, if not exciting. Good over rice. Easy, with staple ingredients -- which counts for a lot."
"I liked this recipe. It's not sweet in the way I generally think of teriyaki though. Also, I had to broil it 5 extra minutes and it was still hardly cooked through. You may want to keep an eye on it."
"Wow, WAY better than I anticipated! Will definately be using this recipe again. Fast, easy & delicious."