Teriyaki Potatoes Recipe
Simple seasonings turn red potatoes into a special side dish that's attractive, too. "They're so easy to prepare that you can have them on the table in about 15 minutes," assures Sue Jent of Golconda, Illinois.
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash each pepper and cayenne pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 93 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Teriyaki Potatoes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC