Teriyaki Potatoes Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash each pepper and cayenne pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 93 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Teriyaki Potatoes
"We really liked this recipe . It was super quick and easy make."