Simple seasonings turn red potatoes into a special side dish that's attractive, too. "They're so easy to prepare that you can have them on the table in about 15 minutes," assures Sue Jent of Golconda, Illinois.
Recommended: 40 Appetizers for Fall Celebrations
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash each pepper and cayenne pepper
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Potatoes in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p51
Reviews for Teriyaki Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2014
"We really liked this recipe . It was super quick and easy make."