Teriyaki Potatoes Recipe
Simple seasonings turn red potatoes into a special side dish that's attractive, too. "They're so easy to prepare that you can have them on the table in about 15 minutes," assures Sue Jent of Golconda, Illinois.
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Dash each pepper and cayenne pepper
- Place potatoes in an ungreased 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Dot with butter. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 7-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Potatoes in Quick Cooking January/February 1999, p51
Reviews for Teriyaki Potatoes(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 15, 2014
We really liked this recipe . It was super quick and easy make.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >