- Remove pork to a serving platter and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; transfer to a large saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; gradually stir into
- the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with pork and rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 5 ounces cooked pork with 1/2 cup gravy (calculated without rice) equals 308 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 852 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.