Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill the tenderloins, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 216 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 859mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
"This was so easy to make & had very few ingredients. My entire family loved it! Served it with fresh green beans from my garden & rice!"
"I made this last night and it was SO good! I used pork loin chops since they were on sale. So quick and easy. Mixed it up before work, let it marinate all day and husband grilled it up. Yum! I'll definitely make this again."
"This is a go-to recipe for our family. When weather doesn't permit grilling we bake for about 35 minutes and still is juicy and flavorful. We also marinade overnight when we plan ahead which does enhance for flavor. But, delicious recipe and very easy to throw together."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.