Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin Recipe
"I'm always looking for easy recipes, and this one fits the bill perfectly," writes Debora Brown of St. Leonard, Maryland. "I've made this pleasantly seasoned pork several times for company and received many compliments on it."
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill the tenderloins, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC