Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
"I'm always looking for easy recipes, and this one fits the bill perfectly," writes Debora Brown of St. Leonard, Maryland. "I've made this pleasantly seasoned pork several times for company and received many compliments on it."
8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients;
- add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours,
- turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill the tenderloins, covered, over
- indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat
- thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.