"I'm always looking for easy recipes, and this one fits the bill perfectly," writes Debora Brown of St. Leonard, Maryland. "I've made this pleasantly seasoned pork several times for company and received many compliments on it."
Recommended: 65 Heart-Healthy Suppers
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Coarsely ground pepper, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill the tenderloins, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with pepper if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin in Quick Cooking May/June 2001, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2013
"This was so easy to make & had very few ingredients. My entire family loved it! Served it with fresh green beans from my garden & rice!"