Teriyaki Pork Roast Recipe
- 3/4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 3 pounds), halved
- 7-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Add roast and turn to coat. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil. Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Roast
Sort By :
"I tried just using teriyaki sauce from a bottle when I was in a hurry but this was better. I used orange juice and liked the taste."
"Very good. My family really likes this and so do I as it is so easy to put in and come home to a great meal."
"Everyone loves this recipe. I use 2 pork tenderloins instead of a roast. I've also used orange juice when I didn't have apple juice available, with great results. One of my all-time favorite slow-cooker recipes."
"This is my favorite pork roast. Everytime I make it people love it! Patty"
"This should be deleted, double entry but it won't let me !!!!!!!!"