Teriyaki Pork Kabobs for Two Recipe
- 2-1/4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Hot cooked rice, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and brown sugar. Stir in the broth, soy sauce, garlic and ginger until blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Set aside half of the sauce for serving; keep warm.
- On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread the pork, mushrooms and onion. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, basting frequently with remaining sauce and turning once.
- Place a tomato on the end of each kabob. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until tomatoes are heated through, turning occasionally. Serve with reserved sauce and rice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Pork Kabobs for Two in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork Kabobs for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Kabobs >
- Grilled Mushrooms >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mushroom Grilling Recipes >