- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pound boneless pork loin chops, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Hot cooked brown rice, optional
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup broth, soy sauce, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Pour 1/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. In large nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry pork in oil for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry broccoli and carrots in reserved marinade for 2 minutes. Add celery; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add cabbage and green onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Teriyaki Pork
Sort By :
It was excellent, but didn't seem to have enough taste or sauce so I added 1/2 cup of Iron Chef sauce and glaze that i mixed with about 1/8 cup water. Stirred in at end. Served over white rice. Will have again. I used leftover pork roast for this meal.
I loved this recipe, but my husband said it was missing something. I will certainly make it again, and maybe add garlic or ginger root.
Good recipe.....not great. Not enough sauce and the hubby complained the pork was dry. I added much neeeded fresh garlic, gingerroot and sesame oil.Ithink it was good for one time but probably wouldn't remember to make it again. Thanks anyway.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >