Pork chops are wonderful on the grill. Adding the pineapple and teriyaki makes it even better! It reminds me of Hawaii!—Alaina Showalter, Clover, South Carolina
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Place pineapple juice in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Peel and core pineapple; cut into eight spears. Grill chops and pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° and pineapple is tender, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Arrange spinach on a serving platter; serve with pineapple and chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Pineapple & Pork Chops in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p71
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pineapple & Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review