- 1 cup DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- Place pineapple juice in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Combine the rosemary, garlic powder, salt and pepper; sprinkle over chops.
- Peel and core pineapple; cut into eight spears. Grill chops and pineapple, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145° and pineapple is tender, basting occasionally with teriyaki sauce. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Arrange spinach on a serving platter; serve with pineapple and chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Teriyaki Pineapple & Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Delicious. Definitely a keeper"
"This was very easy and delicious. My husband and two daughters all liked it. Wasn't sure about the grilled pineapple, but it was very good. Just enough flavor from the rosemary and other spices. Will definitely make again."
"I'm usually not a fan of teriyaki pork chops, but this recipe is really good. We served this to some guests for Sunday lunch and they all enjoyed this recipe. I did substitute basil for rosemary and it was good."
"Great flavour for the pork chops, grilled pineapple on the side was a perfect pairing."