Teriyaki Mushroom Salad Recipe
"This hot salad is quick, easy and so good," enthuses Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. "Served with a bowl of hearty tomato soup, it makes a wonderful luncheon."
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add the mushrooms, green pepper, onion, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce; saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon onto lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 122 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 454mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Teriyaki Mushroom Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC