"This hot salad is quick, easy and so good," enthuses Janice Mitchell of Aurora, Colorado. "Served with a bowl of hearty tomato soup, it makes a wonderful luncheon."
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 medium green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add the mushrooms, green pepper, onion, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce; saute for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon onto lettuce leaves. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Mushroom Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2005, p10
Reviews for Teriyaki Mushroom Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review