Teriyaki Mushroom Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey teriyaki marinade
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in remaining butter until tender, adding the water and marinade during the last 2 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Teriyaki Mushroom Chicken
Sort By :
A keeper. Every one loved it. I used a teriyaki sauce and added my own honey. Used chicken tenderloin and sliced thin. Did not have mushrooms so I substituted broccoli.
Very good! I didn't have honey terriyaki marinade so I just added a little honey to my terriyaki sauce. Very tender, moist and yummy!