Teriyaki Mushroom Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey teriyaki marinade
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in remaining butter until tender, adding the water and marinade during the last 2 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan; heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Teriyaki Mushroom Chicken(2)
Sort By :
A keeper. Every one loved it. I used a teriyaki sauce and added my own honey. Used chicken tenderloin and sliced thin. Did not have mushrooms so I substituted broccoli.
Very good! I didn't have honey terriyaki marinade so I just added a little honey to my terriyaki sauce. Very tender, moist and yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mushroom Main Dish Recipes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Chicken Dinners >