Teriyaki Mahi Mahi Recipe
- 4 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1. Sprinkle mahi mahi with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, cook mahi mahi in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce; heat through. Serve over mahi mahi. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fish fillet with 1 tablespoon sauce equals 192 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 124 mg cholesterol, 470 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Teriyaki Mahi Mahi
"This was super easy and with the right teriyaki, quite good. Make more sauce if you want to put it on rice too."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.