- 4 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Sprinkle mahi mahi with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, cook mahi mahi in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce; heat through. Serve over mahi mahi. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Teriyaki Mahi Mahi
Sort By :
This was super easy and with the right teriyaki, quite good. Make more sauce if you want to put it on rice too.