- 4 mahi mahi fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- Sprinkle mahi mahi with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, cook mahi mahi in oil over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute ginger for 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki sauce; heat through. Serve over mahi mahi. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Mahi Mahi in Taste of Home June/July 2011, p55
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Teriyaki Mahi Mahi
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2013
"This was super easy and with the right teriyaki, quite good. Make more sauce if you want to put it on rice too."