- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 medium sweet onion, julienned
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Hot cooked rice
- Sesame seeds, toasted, optional
- Sliced green onions, optional
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in 2 tablespoons oil for 6-8 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove chicken and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry carrots in remaining oil for 2 minutes. Add onion; stir-fry about 2-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine soy sauce and brown sugar; add to skillet. Bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet. Boil for 5 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Serve with rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
Sort By :
"This was easy to make and I had all of the ingredients on hand.My husband is very picky , when he saw it he said "yuck" but once he tasted it he ended up really liking it."
"Delicious! Will definitely make again!"
"Fantastic flavor, and so easy! I like to add more carrots & onions. This is a keeper!"
"This recipe is extremely tasty. I added a couple teaspoons of cornstarch to make the sauce thicken. It came out perfect."