Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 pound whole chicken wings
- 1 cup King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Oil for deep-fat frying
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. In a large bowl or plastic bag, combine flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add wings; toss to coat.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 350°. Fry chicken wings, a few at a time, for about 9 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain on paper towels.
- In a saucepan combine soy sauce and sugar; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Dip fried wings briefly in sauce; serve immediately. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Teriyaki Chicken Wings(7)
Sort By :
I have high expectation from the reviews. Tried it last night, followed the recipe as it is, and it came out to salty. Sorry but I will not make it again.
Very easy & delicious recipe..I used a bag of frozen wings & thawed them..Then followed the rest of the recipe..Needless to say, there were none left!!
These wings are amazing! I fry the wings for just a bit longer only because I like a little more crunch on the outside. Definitely would recommend this recipe, super easy to make!
We love this recipe. It is easy to make and my family loves the taste. We get some celery and blue cheese and they don't last long. Have taken them to family gatherings and have none left to bring home!
I added a little dried basil and italian seasoning to the flour mix, but I loved this recipe and will definitely make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >