Teriyaki Chicken Breast
I love Chinese food but my family doesn't so this recipe is a perfect portion just for me!Becky Bolte, Jewell, Kansas
1 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Pinch ground ginger
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast half
- Additional chicken broth
- 1/2 cup uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas
- In a small resealable bag or shallow glass container, combine the
- first six ingredients. Add chicken; seal bag or cover container.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade and set marinade aside. Broil the
- chicken for 12 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once.
- Meanwhile, add broth to marinade to measure 2/3 cup. Pour into a
- small saucepan; bring to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes. Add rice and
- peas; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Serve with chicken. Yield:
- 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 405 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,114 mg sodium,