Teriyaki Butterfly Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon white wine or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 boneless butterflied pork chops (1/2 inch each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1. In a bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce, wine or broth, oil, cilantro, garlic and red pepper flakes. Pour 1/3 cup into a resealable plastic bag; cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for sauce. Add chops to the bag. Seal and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 3. In a saucepan, combine cornstarch and reserved marinade until smooth. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with chops. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Teriyaki Butterfly Pork Chops
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.