Teriyaki Burgers Recipe
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 slices Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese or provolone cheese
- Hamburger rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onions in teriyaki sauce until tender. Shape ground beef into four patties; place on top of onions and cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- 2. Top each burger with cheese and onions. Serve on rolls. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 308 calories, 13 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,446 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.