Teriyaki Burgers with Pineapple Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- 3. Grill or boil pineapple rings until lightly browned. Place burgers on roll bottoms. Top with pineapple and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 461 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 974 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.