Teriyaki Burgers with Pineapple Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups Rice Chex, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 sandwich rolls, split
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 6-9 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear.
- 3. Grill or boil pineapple rings until lightly browned. Place burgers on roll bottoms. Top with pineapple and roll tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 461 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 974 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Teriyaki Burgers with Pineapple
"Very tasty & juicy. Will make 3 burgers per pound next time."
"Finally a hamburger the whole family will eat. Lots of flavor but not over powering."
"These burgers are absolutely delicious! My husband and even my kids (the ones that like pineapple) love them."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.