Teriyaki Beef Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 cup sherry or reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons water
- In a large bowl, combine the sherry, soy sauce, soup mix and brown sugar. Pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add tenderloin. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 5 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-50 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting often with 1/3 cup reserved marinade. Let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring water and remaining marinade to a rolling boil for 1 minute or until sauce is slightly reduced. Slice beef; serve with sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Teriyaki Beef Tenderloin(8)
Sort By :
Delicious! My husband & son say thumbs up! We're going to have the leftovers on yeast rolls for dinner tomorrow night. We just ate & they're already looking forward to dinner tomorrow night!
This is very simple to prepare and delicious. I will be making this again!
This is nice.
This is nice.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >