- 1 pound beef top round steak, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 5 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup julienned onion
- 1 medium sweet red or green pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- In a skillet, brown steak in oil; drain. Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce, seasoned salt and pepper. Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until meat is almost tender, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onion and red pepper. Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until meat and vegetables are tender. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, water and remaining teriyaki sauce until smooth. Add to skillet. bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry in Quick Cooking December 2000, p20
Reviews for Teriyaki Beef Stir-Fry
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2015
"Really enjoyed it and it's quick to make too!"
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2012
"Liked by a Dad and 4 boys."